Everything we do needs to solve for the business challenges our clients are facing today. We develop solutions that prove out ROI and help businesses perform better. We put subject-matter experts who are audience-obsessed together to think about those challenges, and then we tackle things like: Strategy Creative CampaignsPublic RelationsBrand Experiences & EventsAnalyticsMedia Planning & BuyingDesignRoboticsSocial StrategyContent DevelopmentApp & Website DevelopmentVideo Production But we also know that today, we must do more to connect with audiences. We must find new ways to insert ourselves into the conversation. So here's how we tackle those challenges: Real Time Marketing. The average human attention span is eight seconds. Life moves fast. And we know that in order for Brands to keep up, they need to inject themselves in the heat of the moment, not once it's passed. Within the A&G Brand Newsroom, we're constantly plugged into cultural conversations on behalf of our clients. When an opportunity presents itself, we're not reacting, we're already creating. Entertainment. Storytelling still comes first. Brands that survive have embraced this notion, and those that wish to continue to do so in the future need to embed themselves into the narrative. To help our clients get there, we develop, create, produce, and distribute original branded content. Emerging Tech. At A&G Labs, our focus isn't only on creating what's next. Instead, our natural curiosity questions how we can apply that knowledge to fill our client's needs and solve real-world problems. We're smart, fearless of failure and driven to help your audience see the world through a different lens.
Top 3 Interesting Facts or Things to Do in the Agency's Host City?
- We are in the seaport/innovation district right next to a concert venue, Blue Hill Pavilion, that hosts summer concerts.
- Boston is a college town, so there are great things to do around the city and great tourist attractions: Red Sox Games, Duck Tours, Strolling along the Charles River.
- Independence day in Boston is like no other.
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2017 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
- You can submit ideas to our Labs' team.
- You'll have an intimate lunch with our CEO.
- We have the nicest people you'll ever work with.