Location: New York, NY
BBDO is the world's most awarded advertising agency.
In 2015 BBDO was named AdWeek’s U.S. Agency of the Year and Campaign’s Advertising Network of the Year.
Today BBDO is 15,000 employees in 289 offices across 81 countries, all focused on: The Work. The Work. The Work.
Top 3 Interesting Facts or Things to Do in the Agency's Host City?
- Museums - There are many museums in New York where you can learn and play. The MOMA, MET, Whitney, Guggenheim & American Museum of Natural History to name a few.
- Food - NYC has some of the best food in the world, and the summer is the perfect time to get to know the food scene. Smorgasburg in Brooklyn brings together 25+ food vendors selling prepared and packaged foods every Saturday & Sunday. The Ramen Burger is a must! BBDO's office is the prime location for every food truck imaginable, there is something for everyone!
- NYC Parks - If you're somebody who needs to see grass every so often, NYC has numerous parks throughout the city that offer activities for everyone. The New York Philharmonic Concerts in the Parks, have become an iconic New York summer experience since they began in 1965, transforming parks throughout the city into a patchwork of picnickers and providing music lovers with an opportunity to hear the best classical music under the stars. Bryant Park's HBO Summer Film Festival welcomes hundreds of people to sit and enjoy a classic movie on a big screen every week.
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2016 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
- Our location in Midtown Manhattan is walking distance to Central Park, Times Square, numerous Museums and a handful of NYC's most iconic buildings!
- Our employees have the opportunity to participate in BBDO's "Culture Club" which exposes members to the best of New York culture, including Broadway shows, Fashion week events, painting classes, art exhibits, and more.
- Phil Dusenberry, our former CCO and Chairman, devised the advertising slogan "The Choice of a New Generation."
#MAIPAlum at Agency:
- Bennett Bennett, Copywriter, NYC
- Katiana Duplessis, Creative Assistant, NYC
- Sigourney Hudson-Clemons, Account Manager, NYC
- Lily Kim, Sr. Art Director, NYC
- Amy Lai, Creative Resident, NYC
- Jerry Louis, Copywriter, NYC
- Ingrid Patino, Assistant Account Executive, NYC
- Kayla Robinson, Art Director, NYC
- Jessica Sinto, Account Director, NYC
- Ava Sirrah, Creative Strategist, NYC
- Rebecca Valle, VP, Global Account Director, NYC
- Chris Vega, Creative Resident, NYC
- Taylor Wesley, Account Executive, NY