Location: New York, NY
BBDO is the world's most awarded advertising agency.
In 2015 BBDO was named AdWeek’s U.S. Agency of the Year and Campaign’s Advertising Network of the Year.
Today BBDO is 15,000 employees in 289 offices across 81 countries, all focused on: The Work. The Work. The Work.
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2017 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
- In 2006, Mayor Michael Bloomberg proclaimed January 10 as BBDO day in recognition of the strength of its advertising.
- While filming a Pepsi commercial in 1984, Michael Jackson's hair accidentally caught on fire.
- The desk tables in our office are made from reclaimed wood from two different barns.
Top 3 Interesting Facts or Things to Do in the Agency's Host City?
- Walk the High Line, an elevated walking path on the West side along the Hudson River. Plenty of places to stop and eat along the way. On Tuesday nights, stick around for Stargazing!
- If you're looking for music in the summer, check out one of the many concerts hosted inCentral Park. Artists and Bands from all over the world play in multiple locations throughout the summer.
- End your day by relaxing on a Rooftop and catching one of your favorite films of all time. Each week you'll have a list of movies and roofs to choose from - bring your own popcorn!