Our purpose is progress. We transform how causes and brands engage their most important people. We got our start on the Obama candidacy campaign trail, pioneering the use of digital to open up the democratic process. But people don’t just vote on Election Day—they vote every day with their wallets, with their time, with their clicks and posts and tweets. By reimagining organizations’ relationships with their most important supporters and customers, we help our clients transform their businesses and scale their impact. For us, this isn’t just work. The campaigns we create, insights we unravel, the platforms we build—it’s all about real impact for real people. To bridge differences and inspire advocates. To redefine how business is done. To defend civil and human rights. To challenge ourselves and our partners to put people first.
Top 3 Interesting Facts or Things to Do in the Agency's Host City?
- There are a dizzying range of cuisines, languages, and lifestyles.
- No matter who you are, you can find a home for yourself in New York.
- Manhattan is not the end all, be all and the outer boroughs contain a multitude of gems awaiting your discovery.
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2017 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
- Our software helped power the email fundraising of the Obama campaigns.
- We only take clients who match our progressive values, and we're transparent around the process of choosing them.
- We're a very learning oriented organization, both through financial incentives for our full time employees, and a willingness to allow people to try new things if it's something they're passionate about.