Blue is the art and 449 the science and technology. Blue is the ideas, 449 the data. Blue 449 is a future facing media agency crafted to balance these elements and drive success. Blue 449 is proudly an Open Source Media Agency. This means welcoming input from beyond our own walls, creating a true network of talent, weaving together data and ideas and breaking down unhelpful silos. It means having a willingness to experiment. It means caring about the audience’s reaction to brands. We will draw on the right talent at the right time, keeping core teams lean. We must curate from inside and outside of our organisation and funnel the best of the best to clients in a frictionless, organised manner.
If one word sums it up, that word is ‘collaboration’ – inventive, collective progress towards business goals. Because none of us is as good as all of us. The aim of all of this, of course, is to produce exciting and effective work. Our belief is that, in an era of radical digital disruption that is ripe with possibility, such work will come from agencies that are flexible, people-oriented and collaborative.
TOP 3 INTERESTING FACTS A #MAIP2017 FELLOW WON'T FIND ON THE AGENCY'S WEBSITE?
- Blue 449 is part of Publicis Media, one of the top global holding companies.
- We offer our employees a chance to travel the world and dive into other cultures with our You-Xplore programs.
- Our Media Training Program has been running strong since our first class in 2011. We now have over 100 trainees a year participating in this program.
TOP 3 INTERESTING FACTS OR THINGS TO DO IN THE AGENCY'S HOST CITY?
New York is the top spot for all the best media, arts, entertainment, food & landmarks.
- New York City has more than 1,700 parks, playgrounds, and recreation facilities across the five boroughs.
- With over 800 languages spoken by a significant portion of the population, New York City is the most linguistically diverse city in the world.
- Blue 449's HQ is located in downtown Manhattan, with an awesome rooftop view of the city!