We are an agency of outsiders with a different way of doing digital. Our roots are in Arts and Tech. Creativity Rules Everything Around Us. Our company was founded on three pillars: Hustle. Team. Adventure. We are the partner for companies looking to go on the digital adventures that others have said are impossible. We are Carrot Creative.
Top 3 Interesting Facts or Things to Do in the Agency's Host City?
- It's New York City.
- There's a seemingly endless amount of things to explore (no matter what your interest...museums, food, music, sports, and so on).
- Walking around and discovering something else that no one else has found yet...
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2017 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
- We have employee supported, company subsidized committees. Everything from "Bosses Be Baking" (who bake for all of our Carrotversaries), to "Brew Crew" (which ensures our kegs are stocked), to "Book Club" (book-based discussions, plus charcuterie+beverages). There is something for everyone.
- We just moved in to a brand spanking new office in DUMBO (across the street from our old digs). Not just one roof deck, but FOUR roof decks. That's right, FOUR.
- We still host weekly, company-wide meetings where you hear about everything from new business to events going on within the office. It's a great way to learn about what's going on in the agency (and gives you the opportunity to raise your hand and learn about various projects).