Colle+McVoy is a model example of an agency that doesn’t have to be cynical or ruthless to succeed. Even though we work hard, we don’t have the big egos you find at other agencies. Our unique culture has been recognized nationally as one of the Best Places to Work by Advertising Age, Outside magazine and the StarTribune. Having a vibrant culture that empowers employees to be their best helps attract the best talent from around the world.
Top 3 Interesting Facts or Things to Do in the Agency's Host City?
- C+M is located in the Warehouse District, one block away from the fastest growing North Loop neighborhood known for its arts, entertainment, shopping, and dining. Ranked 12th Hippest Neighborhood (Forbes) and “Favorite Neighborhood” (Fast Company).
- Minneapolis is one of America’s most bike-friendly cities and employees are encouraged to take advantage of biking, running and walking to work year-round. The agency has a shower and locker facilities to accommodate non-motor commuters, as well as a complimentary bike shop with equipment to repair and improve bike performance.
- C+M is also located blocks away from the Minnesota Twins – Target Field and Minnesota Vikings - U.S. Bank Stadium (host to 2018 Super Bowl LII).
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2017 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
- The Playground space at C+M allows staff to do just that, play, but with 3D printing, Oculus Rift and projector mapping for digital experimentation and exploring new technologies.
- C+M is known for its love of celebrations, and never needs an excuse to throw a party. Celebrations include monthly birthday parties, annual cocktail dance party, rooftop happy hours, and summertime outings to major and minor league baseball games.
- C+M hosts local bands to perform on the agency’s rooftop deck during the summer. The agency also hosts record spinning where employees are invited to showcase their DJ skills.