We are not ad people. We are culture tweakers, app makers, rule breakers, artists, scientists, aspiring guitarists, technologists and anthropologists. We like to take a deep dive into your brand, swim around in your numbers, re-think your in-store experience or rebrand your ID from scratch because no convention is sacred here and the status is far from quo. That's what happens when you fill a building with philosophers, pop-culture nerds, engineers, snowboarders, architects, problem solvers, heavy metal drummers and everything in between.
Top 3 Interesting Facts or Things to Do in the Agency's Host City?
- Boulder, CO is the 2nd sunniest city in the US. San Diego, CA is the first.
- Not far from Boulder is Red Rocks Amphitheater. Which is a beautiful rock structure where concerts are given in the open-air amphitheater from spring-fall.
- Colorado has 58 mountain peaks exceeding 14,000 feet (known as "fourteeners" or "14ers" locally) — the most of any state. Outdoor enthusiasts of all skill levels will find peaks ranging from easy to very difficult, with hiking trails for exploring the state's scenery, wildlife and rugged beauty
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2017 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
- We have two fire poles in the CP+B Boulder office that take people from the 2nd floor to the 1st floor. The fire poles are the same you'd find in a fire station.
- We have a pigmy, taxidermy elephant named Hermy from Barnum and Baileys circus in the lobby.
- CP+B Boulder has an annual "Snow Day" where in the middle of the week, during the winter season, the office shuts down, busses everyone to the local mountain, and everyone gets to ski/snowboard free for the day. It's the best day of the year!