At C-K, our mission is simple: Make friends, not ads®. It’s how we helped Porsche’s first luxury sedan—the Panamera— become a smashing success and helped catapult Corona Extra to America’s #1 import. Our friend-making mindset not only drives our ideas, it also drives our structure. We’re built without silos or competing interests to truly tap into an ever-expanding range of disciplines, from advertising to SEM/SEO to social to analytics—whatever it takes to create compelling brand experiences. This philosophy has fueled our growth, making C-K the nation’s second largest independent ad agency and placing us among the top 20 advertising and digital firms in the country with nearly 500 employees and almost $1 billion in annual billings. Headquartered in Chicago with offices in New York and Milwaukee, we represent major brands across virtually every industry, including Benihana, BIC Razors, BRP (Ski-Doo, Sea-Doo, Evinrude), Cedar Fair Amusement Parks (Cedar Point, Knott’s Berry Farm and 10 others), Casa Noble, Corona Extra, Edward Jones, General Tire, Giant Foods, Heinz, Nikon, Pacifico Beer, Porsche, Roundy’s (Pick ‘n Save and Mariano’s) and Vitamix. We are all about outcome, not output. And our results prove it.
Top 3 Interesting Facts or Things to Do in the Agency's Host City?
- Well, we are World Series champs of course, and you can experience Wrigley Field in all of it's glory.
- There is nothing like summers in Chicago - great street fairs, food and fun.
- Chicago is rich in history and offers great museums, concerts, and culture.
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2017 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
- Our employee survey responses support our agency motto, "It's good to be C-K". In the words of our employees the top 3 things valued most are the People (smart, genuine, quality) Friendly environment, and Collaboration
- Our agency band, The Angry PiCKles, has won the agency Battle of the Bands 2 years in a row. And more importantly, proceeds from ticket sales and t-shirts go toward Off the Street Club, and non-profit organization serving Chicago's youth. Many of employees volunteer throughout the year at the Club.
- We have great snacks.