Location: New York, NY
DDB Worldwide Communications Group Inc ranks among the top five consolidated advertising and marketing services global networks, according to Advertising Age. Consistently one of the most creatively awarded networks globally, DDB was Campaign's 2009 Global Network of the Year and captured both the Cyber Grand Prix and Film Craft Grand Prix at the 2010 International Advertising Festival in Cannes. With more than 200 offices in over 90 countries, the DDB Group helps grow the value and influence of leading brands around the world. We believe that creativity is the most powerful forge in business, allowing us to develop the ideas that people want to play with, participate in, and pass along. We call this Social Creativity, which results in ShareValue, the powerful combination of influence within social communities and tangible business performance. DDB Worldwide is part of Omnicom Group Inc.
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2016 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
- We support the next generation through our talent programs — sponsoring events, funding scholarships, offering internships and more.
- Second place on the Gunn Report’s list of “The Most Awarded Agency Networks in the World in 2012.″
- We are 13,000 individuals in more than 90 countries. By the very nature of our global embrace, we are diverse.
#MAIPAlum at agency:
- David Reyes, Global Sr. Account Manager, NYC
- Ashley Inez Billings, Account Executive, NYC
Top 3 Interesting Facts or Things to Do in the Agency's Host City?
Too many things to list!