Location: New York, NY
DDB is an agency founded on integrity and tradition with a continuing record of high level creative output. With the flagship office in New York, the network spans the country and globe. In keeping with the values of DDB’s founders, we aim to recruit people who are both talented and nice.
Top 3 Interesting Facts or Things to Do in the Agency's Host City?
1. Amazing museums, concert halls, jazz, legendary landmarks and incredible restaurants… you name it, New York has it all. And a lot of cultural activities are free or donation based.
2. The subway system is easier to navigate than it looks AND people are actually really nice.
3.Pizza and bagels. Enough said.
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2017 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
- Our employee base throughout the agency is extremely international. We have people from many different countries speaking many different languages who all share the same goal- to make great work.
- We have Happy Hour every Thursday. Kick back with a drink and get to know people across the agency!
- Though we are the flagship DDB office, we aren’t that big! We have less than 200 people in the agency which helps in making sure our interns don’t get lost in the fray. There’s the tradition and prestige of a big, storied agency, but the feel of a smaller boutique shop.