DDB is the agency that founded the first creative revolution. We have driven creativity to new heights over the course of our rich history. We believe that creativity is the most powerful force in business. Our vision is to create Value for consumers, clients and ourselves. We will do this by using our creativity to help us architect big brand narratives realized in 21st century ways. We believe the opportunity is clear. The industry is at a crossroads; there are a multitude of agencies focused on tactics. Clients need, and are willing to invest in, a brand steward who can architect an enduring brand narrative that can be populated in relevant and constantly changing tactics over the journey. By realizing our vision, we will change our business model, becoming a prototype for the DDB Network and the industry at large. We will be paid more on the value we create than the hours we spend creating it. We will provide enduring platforms rather than fleeting executions. We will bring diversity of thought and specialization of execution. We will realize the potential of Bill Bernbach’s legacy in today’s world.
Top 3 Interesting Facts or Things to Do in the Agency's Host City?
- Home to some of the best professional teams in the world- Golden gate bridge, union square, Marin Headlands, Muir Woods
- Fisherman's Wharf, Alcatraz, Ghirardelli chocolate
- We are located in the financial district where there are some of the best restaurants
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2017 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
- Bagel Monday's Toast Friday's
- Reception Desk Discounts (movies, certificates and more)
- Summer Fridays ( get off at 12:30pm)