Location: Boston, MA
We’ve got 40 offices in 25 countries, each one helping to upend and redefine the landscape of strategy, creativity, media and technology. We’re pumped about the accolades we’ve earned – such as Titanium Lions, Gold Pencils and making LinkedIn’s Most InDemand Employer List of 2014 – but what energizes us most is the people we work with, the clients we work for and the never-ending challenge that confronts us: Producing amazing creative, day after day.
On top of great values, great people and great clients, we’ve also got tons of perks that we’re proud to offer – things like flex vacation days, tuition reimbursement, gym membership discounts and anniversary gifts for the many people who’ve been with us 5, 10, 15, 20 years and more. And while we celebrate the people who’ve stuck by us and shaped us into the creative force that we are today, we’re always looking for great new talent help us grow even stronger.
Top 3 Interesting Facts or Things to Do in the Agency's Host City?
- The largest city in New England is compact, clean and easily navigable. Boston is best appreciated as a small city with a hyper-educated populace, an astonishing number of Dunkin' Donuts, and an artistic and historical importance far surpassing its relative size.
- There are about 850,000 people that reside in Boston, and 250,000 of them are college students!
- Apprx. 72% of the population of Boston is under 44 with the median age being 31.
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2017 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
- We care about our people. The HR and company life team do everything they can to make Digitas a place where you feel supported and empowered to do your best work, surrounded by people who truly care about your happiness and well-being.
- The culture really is fun! From shuffleboard tournaments to free pancake breakfasts, there is always something going on that can give you a break from your desk and an opportunity to meet colleagues who aren't on your team. Relationships are strengthened at these social events that make collaboration on work-related projects even more successful.
- Everyone is accessible. No matter what level our teammates are, Digitas employees are always willing to lend their time to be a mentor, help out a charity, or just chat over coffee about what is happening in your life. We especially encourage interns to reach out to colleagues and executives to pick their brains about their careers while they are here over the summer.