Location: Boston, MA
DigitasLBi is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape.
We’ve got 40 offices in 25 countries, each one helping to upend and redefine the landscape of strategy, creativity, media and technology. We’re pumped about the accolades we’ve earned – cue Titanium Lions, Gold Pencils and making LinkedIn’s Most InDemand Employer List of 2014 – but what energizes us most is the people we work with, the clients we work for and the never-ending challenge that confronts us: Producing amazing creative, day after day. On top of great values, great people and great clients, we’ve also got tons of perks that we’re proud to offer – things like flex vacation days, tuition reimbursement, gym membership discounts and anniversary gifts for the many people who’ve been with us 5, 10, 15, 20 years and more. And while we celebrate the people who’ve stuck by us and shaped us into the creative force that we are today, we’re always looking for great new talent help us grow even stronger.
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2016 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
- We care about our people. The HR and company life team do everything they can to make Digitas a place where you feel supported and empowered to do your best work, surrounded by people who truly care about your happiness and well-being.
- The culture really is fun! From shuffleboard tournaments to free pancake breakfasts, there is always something going on that can give you a break from your desk and an opportunity to meet colleagues who aren't on your team. Relationships are strengthened at these social events that make collaboration on work-related projects even more successful.
- Everyone is accessible. No matter what level our teammates are, Digitas employees are always willing to lend their time to be a mentor, help out a charity, or just chat over coffee about what is happening in your life. We especially encourage interns to reach out to colleagues and executives to pick their brains about their careers while they are here over the summer.
Top 3 Interesting Facts or Things to Do in the Agency's Host City?
- A beach and a city in one place! With the beach in walking distance from the office, there is no better way to relax after work or on the weekends.
- A sports fan's paradise. Chicago has all levels of sports (from amateur to professional) to both be a spectator and a player. Whatever your level of skill or fandom, Chicago is the place for sports fans to thrive all year round!
- The music AND the food. It's no secret that Chicago's entertainment and food scenes are some of the best in the country. No matter how you like to spend your time, you'll never miss your favorite rock star, or miss out on your favorite meal in Chicago.
#MAIPalum at agency:
- Miguel Barron, Associate Creative Director, Chicago
- Ronnie Dickerson, VP, Talent Engagement & Inclusio, Chicago
- Mel Gray, Associate Brand Planner, Chicago
- Helena Murphy, Account Executive, Chicago
- Justin Ollivierre, Associate Social Strategist, Chicago
- Eric Prado, VP, Account Director, Chicago
- Candace Queen, Art Director, Chicago
- Jake Quintanilla, Account Executive, Chicago
- Randy Romero, Sr. Associate - Social Media Strategy