Location: Boston, MA
DigitasLBi is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape.
We’ve got 40 offices in 25 countries, each one helping to upend and redefine the landscape of strategy, creativity, media and technology. We’re pumped about the accolades we’ve earned – cue Titanium Lions, Gold Pencils and making LinkedIn’s Most InDemand Employer List of 2014 – but what energizes us most is the people we work with, the clients we work for and the never-ending challenge that confronts us: Producing amazing creative, day after day. On top of great values, great people and great clients, we’ve also got tons of perks that we’re proud to offer – things like flex vacation days, tuition reimbursement, gym membership discounts and anniversary gifts for the many people who’ve been with us 5, 10, 15, 20 years and more. And while we celebrate the people who’ve stuck by us and shaped us into the creative force that we are today, we’re always looking for great new talent help us grow even stronger.
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2016 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
- Town Hall Meetings: Every 4-6 weeks, we are invited to an agency wide meeting lead by our president. These are essentially a state of the agency, we go through a presentation calling out new business wins, see some of the work that our teams have produced, and call out rock stars for each department. The presentation also includes special employee announcements like new babies, weddings, etc.
- Community Service Day: Every year, we close the office one day over the summer and community serve together as an agency. It is the best day of the year; it feels great to give back and spend time with colleagues outside of the office.
- Treats: Every Wednesday we get a hot buffet breakfast and on Fridays we get an assortment of amazing NY bagels.
Top 3 Interesting Facts or Things to Do in the Agency's Host City?
Too many to list!
#MAIPalum at agency:
- Zoe Bell, Associate Creative Director (Copy), NYC
- Louis Deslis, Copywriter, NYC
- Kristi Diaz, Account Director, NYC
- Andrea Jones, Art Director, NYC
- Saidelis Mejia, Designer, NYC
- Gabrielle Morris, Account Executive, NYC
- Abraham Mosqueda, Anaylst, Strategy & Analysis
- Emily Myers, Assistant Media Planner, NYC