Agency: Energy BBDO
Location: Chicago, IL
Energy BBDO is a leading Chicago advertising agency, located in the heart of downtown on famous Michigan Avenue. We develop award‑ winning work for iconic brands such as Quaker, Wrigley, Bud Light, Bayer, and Lays Potato Chips. BBDO is the "Most Awarded Agency Network in the World" and Energy BBDO has been recognized as one of the "Top 100" places to work in Chicago.
In 2015, Adweek Magazine named BBDO "Global Network of the Year".
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2016 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
- We’re all about our people. We promote a culture of learning – we ensure that all employees feel they’re constantly growing both personally and professionally.
- We have a work hard, play hard philosophy. In addition to annual company events like our Thanksgiving Turkey Bowl, we offer in‑office massages, acupuncture and manicures and pedicures weekly.
- We’re relationship people. Our agency feels like a close‑knit family, and we create the same close relationships with our clients –‑ we’ve been Wrigley’s Agency of Record for 80 years and Bayer’s for 20!
Top 3 Interesting Facts or Things to Do in the Agency's Host City?
- The hot dog and Twinkie were invented in Chicago – try both at famous Wrigley Field – home of Chicago Cubs Baseball.
- Hop on the Chicago Architecture Cruise: Chicago is famous for its amazing architecture and relaxing on a boat ride along the Chicago River in the middle of the city is the best way to see the sights!
- Take a beach day – Chicago has 26 miles of public beaches!
#MAIPalum at agency:
- Alan Sanchez, Junior Planner, Chicago