Erwin Penland is an ad agency, but we’re really more of a Success Manufacturing Company. We work to create and build success for everyone and everything we touch. We do this by letting our makers make. By putting talented people together with more talented people, and letting everyone do their thing. We all come from different backgrounds and disciplines, but rally together to create worlds for some of the world’s favorite brands. Our core values are Growth, Integrity, and Customer Service. Those were the values when we were founded 31 years ago, and they still ring true today. We’re always looking for talented, like-minded people to join our team. If you’re interested, come see what we’re all about.
Top 3 Interesting Facts or Things to Do in the Agency's Host City?
- Our NYC Office is located right by Bryant Park, just a couple blocks from Times Square.
- Some of the biggest attractions are One World Trade/The Oculus; Governor's Island [especially Hammock Grove]; The Bronx Zoo; and the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens. Of course - you're in New York. The possibilities of exploration are endless.
- As far as Greenville, SC goes, the city is hitting top 10 list after top 10 list. Just check us out in the most recent NY Times article, '52 places to go in 2017.' We're #12. http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/01/07/travel/places-to-visit.htmlOur office here is nestled in the Upstate of South Carolina, and it's an easy drive to either the mountains or the coast. Look us up in #yeahTHATgreenville
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2017 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
- Our Interns work as junior members on teams for the summer. We treat them as employees, because... well, they ARE employees! That's extremely important to us - it's the core of our program. There is also a big summer project that Interns work on, for an EP client. Another huge advantage to EP's program is that it's a smaller program than most large Agencies have. With our program, Interns have direct access to whoever they'd like to talk to within our organization. We welcome this collaboration across all levels and departments.
- We have a brand new office space in New York, and we will be moved into our brand new office space in Greenville, SC by the time the internship begins. Who doesn't want to be the first person to sit in a brand new desk? All kidding aside, these new office spaces are a tremendous source of energy right now.
- It wouldn't be Erwin Penland without the people. We don't have a widget that rolls off a conveyer belt and into a box to sell on Amazon; we make ads. And apps, and websites, and a whole lot more. But at the end of the day, the people make Erwin Penland. You need to meet us.