With more than 30 years of experience marketing to healthcare professionals, patients and consumers, FCB Health produces work that is both strategically relevant and creatively compelling. The agency delivers on all fronts, with multichannel capabilities across DTC and HCP, payer strategy & marketing, patient and professional education, scientific services, strategic planning & media services. FCB Health includes several healthcare-focused agencies, including AREA 23, Neon, Hudson Global, Halesway, FCB CURE, MOSAIC and PRO Health. Our team = 1600+ employees in New York, New Jersey, London, and across our global network.
Top 3 Interesting Facts or Things to Do in the Agency's Host City?
- Every single subway line runs underneath our building or can be found in a two block radius ‑ you can literally get anywhere from here!
- There are tons of free summer events; Central Park Music Festivals, Bryant Park Movie Screenings and even outdoor yoga. New York City subway musicians actually go through a rigorous selection process.
- Many of the musicians have even performed at famous venues such as Carnegie Hall before moving to the subways.
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2017 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
- We not only do the advertising for 19 of the top 20 pharma companies, but we have actually created brand names for our clients - logos, colors, messaging and all!
- We not only have creatives from portfolio schools and account people from the top advertising schools, but we also have PharmD's, physicians and molecular biologists working with us!
- We love to celebrate with theme parties, jam sessions, costume contests and cook offs!