At Fitzco we live to dare.
• Dare to fight against category norms.
• Dare to embrace new ways to engage consumers.
• Dare to hire those who don’t fit the mold.
• Dare to develop personal and meaningful relationships with our partners.
• Dare to believe our best work is ahead of us.
Top 3 Interesting Facts or Things to Do in the Agency's Host City?
Explore the Beltine- take a walk from Piedmont Park to Krog St. Market and see what the midtown neighborhoods are all about. Stop to check out the patio at Two Urban Licks, take a walk through Ponce City Market or explore the many trendy restaurants in Inman Park, all along the east side Beltline.
Do a day on the West Side. Check out the wine, cheese & tapas at Barcelona, enjoy the fresh seafood and oyster bar at The Optimist, get a pic with an awesome city view at the JCT Kitchen or Oku rooftop, then head to Little Trouble and Ormsby’s for some cool, hipster evening vibes.
Be a tourist. Head down to Centennial Park and hit the tourist stops all in a row. Visit the famous Georgia Aquarium, take a tour through the World of Coke, then get cultured at the Center for Civil and Human Rights and the High Museum of Art.
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2017 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
- Fitzco has a cool agency vibe, very collaborative, fun, and inclusive.
- We enjoy playing sports together, enjoying a cocktail or two at our SoCos, and we love celebrating each other, whether at our monthly birthday celebrations or anything really.