About FH: FleishmanHillard is the most complete communications agency in the world, capable of reaching any audience, with any message, through any channel. But this is about more than what we do. It’s about what drives us to do it. After looking deeply at ourselves, and talking candidly to those who know us, all things intersected at one word: True. It’s our reality, as well as our aspiration. True speaks to our commitment to the highest values. True reflects the trust clients have long placed in us. At the end of the day, if you ask what drives FleishmanHillard, the answer is clear. Our belief in the power of true.
Our Culture: Yes, we have a strong culture that resonates around the world. But we’re also flexible and unique. Why else would FleishmanHillard have interns who turn three months into a decade? Or so many employees who boomerang after seeing what else is out there? Our expansive client roster, a “real” global network, and opportunities with our sister companies add up to an endless list of possibilities. And these are just a few of the reasons why FleishmanHillard was named to PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.”
What we believe: It’s not that we enjoy jumping out of planes. It’s just that big wins don’t happen without taking a few risks. No two companies face exactly the same challenges or opportunities, which is why we believe in carving out the right path for each client. We don’t have a one size fits all formula for success; we don’t reach into the same bag of tricks. In our experience, the landscape changes too fast to rely on the “tried and tested.” That said, we do learn from experience. We’ve blazed trails for startups and Fortune 10 companies around the world, and each adventure has inspired us – inspired new ideas, new thinking, new ways of working, new ways of continually winning!
Top 3 Interesting Facts or Things to Do in the Agency's Host City?
- New York City was the capital of the United States in the late 1700's before it was moved to Philly and then later D.C.
- We have over 40,000 street food vendors.
- Close to 50% of NYC's population speaks at least one other language in addition to English.
- This is New York City, I can't possibly pick only three amazing things to do here. But I'll try...
- Visit the Museum of the City of New York, it has really interesting exhibits and information on the history of NYC.
- Attend one of the Guggenheim's Art After Dark events, or American Museum of Natural History's One Step Beyond evening soirees. These are great ways to see the museum exhibits while listening to live DJs and hanging out with interesting people.
- Find the hidden gems. Like 21 Club's secret celebrity wine cellar, the abandoned city hall subway station, or New York Public Library's book vault.
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2017 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
- 51% of our corporate executives are women.
- We are a nice group. This may sound silly, but in a competitive industry full of "sharp-elbowed" people, it stands out that we ambitiously forge ahead while still being supportive of each other and true to our ethics and values.
- We are part of Omnicom Group, an incredibly robust network of agencies around the world.