Goodby Silverstein & Partners is a full service agency located in San Francisco, CA. We are an agency dedicated to making creative smart and beautiful campaigns for our clients. Many of our clients have been with us for a long time including.....Adobe, Milk (we made our mark with the Got Milk? campaign), and Comcast. We also do pro bono work for the Dali Museum and I am a Witness. The culture here at the agency is fun, laid back, super collaborative, and filled with passionate people looking to do great work - oh and we have adorable dogs running around.
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2017 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
- Rich Silverstein is an avid bicyclist.
- Jeff Goodby still owns and sometimes drives to work in an old Mazda Miata.
- We have bands come in and by during lunch every few weeks or so.
Top 3 Interesting Facts or Things to Do in the Agency's Host City?
- I think everyone knows about the amazing food here in SF.
- It's a walking city so it's a great place to get lost and find new things.
- Bring a jacket.....it's cold here during the summer.