GSD&M is a creatively driven, full-service agency born and raised in Austin, TX.
Our strategy? We’re in the business of growing our clients’ businesses and have helped grow some of the world's most successful brands. We’re a full-service advertising agency, but our work goes beyond just making ads. We are a company that uses the power of purpose to drive success with our clients.
We partner with our clients to discover, define and articulate their core purpose beyond making money and translate that vision into the marketplace. The return for us? Our work makes a difference for our people, our clients and our communities.
Top 3 Interesting Facts or Things to Do in the Agency's Host City?
- The Bat Bridge. During the summer, hundreds of thousands of bats fly from underneath a bridge in downtown Austin. It's completely safe and completely awesome.
- Chicken sh#t bingo. Pick a spot on the board and wait for the chicken to do its business. Whoever picks the same spot that the chicken picks, wins!
- Austin Bouldering Project, recently opened, is the WORLD'S LARGEST BOULDERING GYM. Highly recommend.
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2017 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
- Our office is organized into a neighborhood system, grouped by client. That means that as an intern or junior, you will be sitting with the creatives, producers, project managers, strategists, and account leaders that are working on the same clients and projects that you are. One team, one dream.
- We're located in the heart of downtown Austin, which means easy access to the best bars and restaurants in town. And free parking in the lots.
- We have an in-house taco lady, Sara, who wakes up every morning to make a batch of breakfast tacos for sale in the lobby. They're incredible.