Huge is the world's leading experience agency. We're a family of designers, technologists and strategists tasked with helping companies create some of the most loved products, services and experiences in the world. We were the first agency to be founded on the idea that the principles of user experience should drive not just design, but business and marketing as well. We’re known for finding new ways to harmonize the things clients need with what users really want in order to create experiences that change industries. We work with companies who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. We specialize in helping clients overcome barriers to innovation and get to market quickly with the right product, campaign or initiative for their business. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have 1,500 employees working across 15 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. We operate as an independent agency within the Interpublic Group of Companies.
TOP 3 INTERESTING FACTS OR THINGS TO DO IN THE AGENCY'S HOST CITY?
- Eat the burrito that was voted America's Best Burrito at La Taqueria in the historic Mission District.
- Check out a performance of Beach Blanket Babylon, a San Francisco favorite and the world’s longest running musical revue.
- Take a ride on the famous cable cars - the only National Historical Monument that can move.
Top 3 Interesting Facts THAT #MAip2017 fellows won't find on your website?
- Heat's current dog count: 24 dogs
- All of Heat's conference rooms are named after people who share Heat's birthday (May 16), such as Liberace and Megan Fox.
- Heat is 61% female.