On Thursday, June 4, the 4A's welcomed over 80+ #MAIP2015 NYC fellows at the annual orientation. This marked the first time all the NYC fellows were together in one location. Needless to say, the energy was high and excitement apparent.
The first day of orientation launched with a series of talks and workshops, focusing on topics such as the future of social and understanding your personal strengths to optimize work-performance. Over the course of the day, fellows had an opportunity to hear from leading industry executives, such as:
- Singleton Beato, EVP, Talent, 4A's
- Peter Fasano, Managing Director, Social@Ogilvy
- Nancy Hill, President-CEO, 4A's
- Richard Johnson, VP, Talent Development, Horizon Media.
- Mollie Rosen, EVP, Agency Relations & Membership, 4A's
The purpose? To best prepare the fellows for the most impactful summer.
The day concluded with an evening reception at Horizon Media and brought together over 150 industry executives, MAIP mentors, alumni, and fellows.
Check out the video and photo below.