Huge is the world's leading experience agency. We're a family of designers, technologists and strategists tasked with helping companies create some of the most loved products, services and experiences in the world. We were the first agency to be founded on the idea that the principles of user experience should drive not just design, but business and marketing as well. We’re known for finding new ways to harmonize the things clients need with what users really want in order to create experiences that change industries. We work with companies who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. We specialize in helping clients overcome barriers to innovation and get to market quickly with the right product, campaign or initiative for their business. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have 1,500 employees working across 15 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. We operate as an independent agency within the Interpublic Group of Companies.
TOP 3 INTERESTING FACTS OR THINGS TO DO IN THE AGENCY'S HOST CITY?
- Brooklyn is the second most densely populated county in United States (next to Manhattan).
- Brooklyn has roughly 700 arts and cultural institutions.
- Brooklyn used to be a separate city--commonly referred to as “the Great Mistake of 1898”, Brooklyn merged with the City of New York.
Top 3 Interesting Facts THAT #MAip2017 fellows won't find on your website?
- We were founded in Brooklyn before it was cool.
- You very likely use a website or service designed by Huge. We work with 125 clients around the world, including 20% of the Fortune 100 and 15% of the Fortune 500.
- Half of our executive team are women.