Headquartered in New York, the business has nearly 1,000 employees in 10 countries throughout the United States, Europe, Asia and Latin America. iCrossing is owned by Hearst, the world’s largest independent media, entertainment and content company. Our heritage sets us apart. iCrossing was born as the first stand-alone search marketing agency in 1998. With a vision that search would change the world of advertising, we connected consumers to brands and quantified the results. We became the most recognized search agency expert in the world. We innovated to increase discoverability and conversion for growth-focused brands in the automotive, CPG, financial services, food and beverage, healthcare, retail, technology and travel categories.
Our search roots influence our DNA: digitally native, data-fueled, strategically grounded, technology-enabled, creatively inspired and performance-driven. We evolved to a full-service global agency – recognized by Gartner in 2014, 2015 and 2016 as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Global Digital Marketing Agencies. Our ownership makes us unique. iCrossing is owned by Hearst, a global diversified media, information and services company. Hearst’s privately-held status enables long-term planning and independence of action. iCrossing delivers the best of Hearst as we create solutions for our clients, drawing on the expertise and capabilities of over 360 global businesses – including world-class magazine and digital brands, cable networks and local television stations, newspapers, valuable data-driven businesses and investments in emerging digital and video companies. Typically, we use Hearst’s rich data, quality content and category expertise. We offer a wealth of proprietary data, as we pixel 300MM users from Hearst global brand sites. This data is leveraged exclusively for iCrossing clients to identify consumers and add to a brand’s knowledge of user demographics, psychographics and online behavior. And while data is powerful, insights are supreme - and the content-creation skills, community development expertise and instinct of over 1,000 editors, trendsetters and tastemakers are available to iCrossing clients. We use our editors to create compelling brand stories and amazing content.
TOP 3 INTERESTING FACTS OR THINGS TO DO IN THE AGENCY'S HOST CITY?
- Visit all the NYC icons, Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero, Empire State Building to name a few
- Eat ANYTHING you want from all over the globe just about any time of day
- Free outdoor concerts and shows in the summer all over the city
Top 3 Interesting Facts THAT #MAip2017 fellows won't find on your website?
- We have many employees who have backgrounds outside of your traditional agency career trajectory which makes for a really interesting place to work with well rounded people
- You can attend Hearst Master Classes where people from all walks of life come to speak on various topics. We've had Condoleezza Rice, Alicia Keys and even Oprah herself!
- We are the only digital marketing agency owned by a large media and entertainment conglomerate, Hearst