JPL’s mission is to provide results-oriented marketing, communications and learning solutions that drive phenomenal growth and profitability for our clients. As one of the Mid-Atlantic’s largest full-service marketing and communications agencies, JPL provides strategic research, planning and consulting, creative design and development, and production execution across all media platforms. Clients use us to develop and communicate their brand strategy, to create and implement marketing, advertising, digital and internal communications campaigns, to design and develop their websites and mobile apps, and to produce videos, meetings and live experiences.
Top 3 Interesting Facts or Things to Do in the Agency's Host City?
- Harrisburg is the state capital. There are tons of activities from skiing (we have company passes to Ski Roundtop), AHL hockey (we give away free tickets), baseball (yep...more free tickets from JPL), museums and galleries.
- We're within 3 hours of some great cities like New York City, Pittsburgh and Washington D.C. We're only about 2 hours from Philadelphia and Baltimore.
- We have a small town feel with the ability to get to major hubs easily.
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2017 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
- We invest heavily in developing talent. Two of our four VP's are former JPL Interns. We take our internship program seriously.
- JPL'ers have long tenures at JPL. We evolve their work, skills and work groups to help keep them engaged and learning. Our average annual turnover rate is around 8%, about 75% lower than industry average.
- Dogs are our animal spirits. From Great Danes to corgi's, they roam our halls. Nothing makes us smile more than a visit from our four-legged friends.