JPL is one of the Mid-Atlantic's largest full-service, integrated, marketing agencies. The firm provides strategic thinking and creative execution across a full range of services that include brand, digital, marketing, advertising, video production and internal communications. Founded in 1989, JPL is a member of the American Association of Advertising Agencies (4 A’s). Their clients include leading regional, national and global organizations.
Top 3 Interesting Facts or Things to Do in the Agency's Host City?
- We are the state capital of Pennsylvania. There are a ton of opportunities to get involved in local, state and federal issues. Hershey Park is only 15 minutes from our office.
- Get your roller coaster thrills, water park fun, or even summer concert series in any time you want! We have islands, in the river, that host soccer and baseball games.
- You can take river cruises, kiyak or fish as much as you desire in our area. We even have some world class fly fishing it that's your hook.
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2016 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
- Two of our former interns are currently vice-presidents at our company, many enjoy long careers here and others hold leadership positions with some of our top clients.
- JPL team members have traveled across the country and the world to create powerful messages that get results for our clients.
- Our 100-person agency gives MAIP fellows an opportunity to roll their sleeves up on client projects. Get ready to be in on the deep end from day #1.