Leo Burnett Group, one of the most awarded creative communications agencies in the world, creates "Acts, not just Ads," for some of the world's most valuable brands including Kellogg’s, McDonald's, Hallmark, Procter & Gamble, Allstate and Nintendo. The Leo Burnett Group has a simple and singular approach: to put a brand's purpose at the center of communications to truly connect with people. Our purpose is to be the world’s best creator of ideas that truly move people. As a full-service agency, we strive to put a meaningful “human purpose” at the center of our clients’ brands, to transform the way people think, feel and ultimately behave.
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2016 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
- Lunch & Learns - Gain an understanding of the creative process and the role of each agency discipline.
- Intern Pitch Project – Experience the full life cycle of an agency pitch, and get hands-on skills in collaboration, problem solving, presentation skills, and work process.
- Cultural Gatherings - Join fellow interns and agency staff to enjoy the best Chicago has to offer.
Top 3 Interesting Facts or Things to Do in the Agency's Host City?
Lots to do in Chicago!
#maipalum at agency:
- Jade Lun, Jr. Art Director, Chicago
- Sarah McCullough, Assistant Account Executive, Chicago
- Abu Ngauja, Account Executive, Chicago