Maxus is a global communications agency that helps marketers build profitable relationships between consumers and their brands. Our services include communications strategy, digital marketing, direct response media, database management and media planning and buying. We have more than 1,300 people in 55 agencies worldwide, and we're part of GroupM, the world's largest media investment management group that serves as the parent company for all of WPP's media agencies. GroupM's scale creates access to the best media opportunities at the best prices. At Maxus, we build deeper relationships between consumers and brands; creating more valued communication for businesses and consumers. We call this Relationship Media. Our approach is rooted in balancing the rigour of data with strategy and ideas, delivering communication that is bold, fresh and grounded. We are passionate about driving deeper engagement in the new communications landscape. We are connected to how and why people watch, read, listen, download, interact with and then distribute media to their friends, families and communities. We keep a step ahead, creating powerful, actionable insights that positively impact the customer decision journey and deliver a clear line of sight to business objectives.
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2016 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
#maipalum at agency:
- Jennifer Chong, Digital Assistant Media Planner, Chicago
- Kelsey McCoy, Media Planner, New York
- Since 2009, we have been the world's fastest growing media agency (Recma). Yet, we still enjoy all the benefits of a smaller agency culture. For example, we're all on one floor and we all know everyone's name.
- Our people are P.A.C.E. - passionate, agile, collaborative, and entrepreneurial. Each year, we host a global P.A.C.E. Stars contest as well as other fun and exciting P.A.C.E. initiatives!
- www.iammaxus.com is our social portal, where teams all over the world can work together online, share ideas, discuss projects and get to know colleagues they wouldn't ordinarily meet.