Agency: McCann NY
Location: New York, NY
Since its launch a century ago as one of the advertising world’s major agencies, McCann New York has played a pivotal industry role in defining how to understand and motivate consumers in an ever-changing communications environment. At McCann, this energy and expertise began on day one. When starting the agency, Harrison King McCann and his team declared that their point of difference would be a Truth Well Told philosophy that inextricably linked the deep truths of consumer insight with the stimulating excitement of well-expressed advertising. Truth Well Told was, and remains, a results-focused approach for uniting strategy and creativity.
Top 3 Interesting Facts or Things to Do in the Agency's Host City?
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2016 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
We are a big, fun loving family of brilliant innovators!
#maipalum at agency:
- Jacklyn Baillergeon, Associate Strategist, NYC
- Caitlin Bishop, Strategist, NYC
- Chris Cooper, Strategist, NYC
- Martha Escobar, Account Executive, NYC
- Bola Esho, Account Director, NYC
- Caitlin McCleary, Assistant Account Executive, NYC
- Bernard Perez, Jr. Copywriter, NYC
- Darla Price, SVP, Group Account Director, NYC
- Marvin Smith, Account Supervisor, NYC
- Michael Tsang, Associate Director, New Business, NYC
- Rati Vaishya, Associate Director, Talent Acquisition and Diversity, NYC
- Jennifer Ysabel, Account Executive, NYC