Founded on the simple premise that clients deserve better, mcgarrybowen is an award-winning global creative ad agency. With offices in New York, Chicago, San Francisco, San Antonio, Amsterdam, London, Shanghai, São Paulo, Singapore, Hong Kong, Paris, and Mexico City, we help our clients solve their greatest problems through big, organizing ideas built on core human truths. Passionate about growing brands in diverse categories, we handle accounts of all sizes, from local to global, crossing all communication channels. At mcgarrybowen, we are gracious and uncommonly tenacious at the same time. We think the only award that really matters is the growth of a client’s business. We are smart and strategically driven thinkers. We succeed by doing what’s right for the brand, the client, and most importantly, their business. We believe in the power of we, and as such, we take pride in, have, and recruit for a character-rich ocean of account managers, creative folk, strategic thinkers, and unparalleled producers.
Top 3 Interesting Facts or Things to Do in the Agency's Host City?
- Root for the Cubs and chow down on a Chicago style hot dog at the world-famous Wrigley field.
- Spend the afternoon boating, walking, or biking along the beautiful Lake Michigan.
- Visit the Art Institute and channel your inner Picasso or Van Gogh.
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2017 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
- Founded in 2007, our Chicago office is less than ten years old and now houses almost 200 employees.
- Ned Crowley, our CCO, recently wrote and directed his first movie, Middle Man. It stars Jim O'Heir from Parks & Recreation.
- On Fridays, we celebrate with bagels and a beer cart!