McKinney is a digitally-savvy, idea-driven agency with offices in Durham, NC and New York, operating independently as part of the Cheil Worldwide Network. We are: Creatively led. Our culture is only as good as our work. All of us in every discipline came here to create the best work in the world, competing against the best creative minds in the business. As our founder Chick McKinney said, “Creative is the one area where a single person can defeat an army.” Focused on the outcome. We have sound reasons for every idea we present. There is no “McKinney style,” only work that reflects the unique challenge at hand. The effectiveness awards our clients win show that, pound for pound, our ideas work harder, smarter and better. Entrepreneurs at heart. We think like businesspeople. Self-starters thrive here. Everyone is expected to innovate, take risks and never settle. People who like each other, including our clients. Chemistry matters. Life is too short – work with people you like.
Top 3 Interesting Facts or Things to Do in the Agency's Host City?
- New York has a plethora of culture to experience. From free film festivals to concerts; yoga in the park; museums and restaurants - they'll be plenty of options if you need a break from #adlife or need some inspiration.
- Check out the High Line or Central Park if you need to get away from the concrete jungle.
- We're in SoHo! You'll find restaurants, museums, and boutiques right outside our front door - whatever you're in the mood for!
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2016 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
- One agency Two doors means you're working with both the team in our New York office and our Durham, NC office.
- Last summer our creative interns pitched their idea to a client + won the pitch, which means they traveled to Philadelphia to watch their idea come to life on set at production.
- To learn more about the agency, check out our Snapchat - @McKinneySnaps. Digiday just featured McKinney as one of the agencies to follow. Bonus: Every Thursday a new McKinneyite takes over, so that you can really get a sense of the creative madhouse that we call home.