If you value speed, provocation, and teamwork, then you belong at Mindshare. We’ll encourage you to break the rules, knock things down, rebuild them better, and push the boundaries of what’s possible, every single day. We have 116 offices in 86 countries worldwide, and they all have one goal: to make media a competitive advantage for our clients. Why? Because we believe that all brand marketing begins and ends in media. Through media, we make our clients nimble, creative, and culturally relevant. We harness data-driven insights like nobody’s business, and turn them into real-time media investment decisions – adaptive marketing at its finest. We’re the winner of five Cannes Lions, eight Effies Awards, and Adweek’s Media Plan of the Year, and Global Mobile Agency of the Year this year, and we're growing rapidly.
Top 3 Interesting Facts or Things to Do in the Agency's Host City?
- Chicago's first permanent settler — and businessman — was Jean Baptiste Point du Sable, an African-American from what is now Haiti, in 1779. In du Sable's home, which he shared with his Indian wife, the first marriage in Chicago was performed, the first election was held, and the first court handed down justice.
- Until World War II, everyone in the entire city of New York who were moving apartments had to do so on May 1st.
- While New York and Chicago differ in a number of ways, the longest-running and most common argument had between residents of both cities is over one topic: Pizza.
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2017 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
- This will be Mindshare's first year sponsoring MAIP fellows! Yay!
- Mindshare spends more than $8,000,000 annually on new research and insights tools.
- Both New York and Chicago have very different cultures but align firmly on shared common goals that enable us to partner together in ways never before achieved by media agencies.