People are no longer satisfied with simply "hearing" a brand's message. Now it's the actual experiences we have with a brand that define its relevance—emotionally, socially and when it's time to buy. Our focus, our passion, and the reason we love our work is because we help brands imagine, create, curate and manage their Total Brand Experience. Our job is to create meaning and connections for our clients and their brands. And in today's world, where people demand corporate transparency and increased sustainability, this approach—redefining all the ways people experience a brand in action—is more important than ever. We built our agency to be the largest, best Total Brand Experience agency in the world. We do this as one global agency on six continents with more than 40 offices around the world—all of us working together, eager to invent, challenge the status quo, and above all, show the real business value of action over words. Because the same guiding principle rings true for our employees as it does for our clients: it’s not what you say, it's what you do that matters.
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2017 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
- We’re experts at creating live brand experiences, producing more than 15,000 events last year alone.
- We know sports: We’ve activated at every Olympics since 1996, we work with the NCAA, MLS, USGA, US Track and Field and more to create experiences.
- We know music: We’ve worked with 10 of the top 17 grammy nominees from 2014, from producing concerts with Macklemore and Florida Georgia Line, to sponsorship deals with 5 Seconds of Summer and One Direction.
TOP 3 INTERESTING FACTS OR THINGS TO DO IN THE AGENCY'S HOST CITY?
- New York City is widely regarded as the hub of advertising in the United States
- New York City is the most populous city in the United States, with over 8 million residents
- Over 800 languages are spoken in New York City