We are an agency for people and brands who have something to prove. Because we believe those with something to prove, prove to be the most valuable partners. We are an underdog agency, in an underdog city, going toe-to-two with some of the best agencies in the world. We represent national brands and would put our people up against anyone. If you have something to prove, come join us.
Top 3 Interesting Facts or Things to Do in the Agency's Host City?
- The city is perfect for living downtown in the Summer. Great food, amazing bars, walkable, and all extremely affordable.
- We have a 100ft waterfall downtown, we border a Great Lake with fantastic beaches, and we are only a short drive from some of the best hiking on the East Coast. If you love the outdoors, Rochester has it for you.
- We have a diverse lineup of free summer festivals - There is the Canal Days along the Erie Canal, the Real Beer Week Expo, RIT's Innovation and Creativity Festival, The LGBT Film Festival, The Jazz Festival, The Lilac Festival, and Cocktail Revival Week - to name a few
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2017 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
- We are obsessed with food and drink. Whether it is our wine tastings, guacamole competition, Beer Friday, or countless snacks throughout the office - we take pride in our love and admiration for good food.
- Our CEO, Sharon Napier, is the first woman to build and to sell her own agency to a holding company. She is still incredibly involved and you will routinely see her roaming the halls, inspiring everyone she sees.
- We are a proud agency with a family mentality. We all work hard and contribute to the success of our company. There is no room for egos here. No assholes allowed.