Partners + Napier is an award-winning advertising agency headquartered in Rochester, NY, with another full-service office in New York City and a field office in San Francisco. With core capabilities in brand strategy, advertising, digital marketing, shopper marketing, and content creation, the agency serves a diverse roster of clients, including BMW Financial Services, Delta Private Jets, Constellation Brands, ConAgra Foods, and Lufthansa Airlines.
Top 3 Interesting Facts or Things to Do in the Agency's Host City?
- Our office is a short walk to the 98 foot "High Falls" waterfall in the heart of downtown Rochester. There is also a 850ft foot bridge than spans the gorge and leads to one of Rochester's many fine breweries.
- Found on the shores of Lake Ontario, Rochester has more than 3,500 acres of nationally recognized parks where you can swim, hike, explore, play, rest or entertain. Some of these parks were designed by famed landscape architect Frederick Law Olmsted, designer of New York's Central Park.
- Rochester was home to some of the most influential leaders of the Underground Railroad and Anti-Slavery movement. In 1835, the Rochester Anti-Slavery Society was founded. Two years later, the influential women's chapter, Rochester Ladies Antislavery Society also formed. Together, these two organizations galvanized and organized the city's infant abolitionist movement: circulating petitions, raising money to fund Underground Railroad operations, and hosting lectures and conferences in the area. Isaac and Amy Post; Gerrit Smith; Susan, Samuel, and Maria Porter and Susan B. Anthony were all involved in these societies. When Frederick Douglass moved to Rochester in 1847 to begin his abolitionist newspaper, he became one of the prime "stationmasters" on the railroad. Both his home and office were used as stations.
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2016 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
- Once a quarter, the agency hosts the Brick Awards, an internal competition dedicated to showcasing our most effective and creative work. At the end of the year, winners of the “Best of the Brick” receive a bonus and are honored with a brick engraved with their name that is permanently installed in an agency wall.
- Every October we host our Halloween party. Our headquarters transforms into a giant haunted house where employees bring their families (kids in costumes everywhere) to chow down on candy, pizza and giant submarine sandwiches. Kids trick-or-treat from office to office on our three fully decorated floors.
- Our founder and CEO, Sharon Napier, was named one of Ad Age's “100 Most Influential Women in Advertising,”