Location: Minneapolis, MN
At Periscope, our mission is quite simple: Do Things People Love. We are a diverse organization of design thinkers and complex problem solvers who develop bran strategies and go-to market plans that push the limits of creativity and innovation. Not only are we the largest agency in Minneapolis, we are one of the very few, fiercely independent agencies in a world of holding companies. We have built a full-service agency, whose breadth of capabilities span from experiential to packaging; media and analytics to in-store marketing. We strive to be the most visionary, independent, fully integrated agency in the country. Are you ready to be a part of that?
Top 3 Interesting Facts or Things to Do in the Agency's Host City?
- As a state, we have over 10,000k lakes. Periscope is within 2 blocks of the Mississippi River and only a few miles from beautiful urban lakes: Calhoun, Harriet and Nokomis.
- Minneapolis is home to an impeccable food, theater and music scene. James Beard award-winning chefs, second to NYC in live theaters per-capita, home of Prince, Bob Dylan, and Rhymesayers entertainment - Do we dare say more?
- A two hour drive north will bring you to the breath-taking North Shore. The thriving city of Duluth and it's surrounding areas provide all you need for a "weekend with nature". All while overlooking the Great Lake Superior.
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2017 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
- We are situated on the east side of downtown Minneapolis - sitting directly across the street from the new US Bank Stadium
- We have a room full of Trolli candy in our main building.
- We are a dog-friendly workplace – plenty of furry friends to pat, scratch and play with!