POSSIBLE creates world-class experiences. By design, we are visionaries, innovators, and pioneers. With more than 1,500 employees around the globe, POSSIBLE dreams up impactful digital solutions for some of the world’s most dynamic brands including Proctor & Gamble, AT&T, Microsoft, Shell, and the Coca-Cola Company. We back up every idea with real-world insights to create work that makes a difference—and a measurable impact.
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2017 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
- We celebrate our people! Once a month we award an office "Hero" with a black velvet portrait of themselves. We also celebrate our failures and what we learned from them. The are beautifully displayed on our "Wall of Fail".
- We believe in contributing to growth in the agency, whether that be for our employees, our community or company. We provide learning opportunities, career trek growth, and onsite events to interact with our community at large (non-profit companies in the city, other agencies, etc.)
- Seattle is an energetic and exciting city and our office mirrors the energy and innovation happening in the PNW!
Top 3 Interesting Facts or Things to Do in the Agency's Host City?
- We jokingly say that summer doesn't start until the Fourth of July in Seattle. That might be a bit of a stretch, but seriously, summers in Seattle are the absolute best. Find out for yourself!
- Seattle has the most live music shows per capita. We are a very musical city. The first Beatles song was played on a radio station in NYC and we're home to Nirvana, Sir-Mix-A-Lot, and Macklemore.
- There are more pet dogs than children in the city of Seattle.