The connected age is here, and with it, more challenges and opportunities for what’s possible. Our company history is steeped in design, technology, and creativity, but we never stop looking ahead. As the company for the connected age™, we’re committed to creating world-class work for our clients, both today and whatever the future holds. R/GA creates products, services & communications to grow our clients' business. We do this across three primary pillars, Business Transformation, Product & Service Innovation & Communications. Our Business Transformation team helps C-Level Execs innovate, our P&S team has developed award winning experiences like Nike+ and our Communications team tells culturally relevant stories on the technology platforms of our time; most recently winning an Emmy for the 'Love Has No Labels' campaign.
Top 3 Interesting Facts or Things to Do in the Agency's Host City?
- Street festivals! Street festivals! Street festivals!
- Urban + access to the beach! Diverse neighborhoods around the city, each with their personality, culture and flavor.
- Warm, welcoming city full of friendly people!
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2017 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
- R/GA Chicago is a smaller office in the network and growing rapidly! You'll have lots of access to our VP level leaders on a daily basis.
- While Chicago is a smaller office, we work globally connecting with offices around the country - and world - to collaborate on award-winning work.
- Chicago owns/leads many client relationships such as Corona Extra, Pacifico, Celestial, The Cosmopolitan Hotel of Las Vegas, and a recent global CPG win (still confidential!)!