Saatchi & Saatchi has grown from a start-up advertising agency in London in 1970 to a global creative communications company headquartered in New York with 130 offices in 70 countries and over 6500 employees. Saatchi & Saatchi is part of the Publicis Groupe, the world’s third largest communications group. We are a full service, integrated communications network and we work with 6 of the top 10 and over half of the top 50 global advertisers. We’re in the business of getting people to fall in love with our clients’ products and services. Through our creative ideas across all media and all disciplines, we set out to turn brands into Lovemarks which, unlike brands, generate loyalty beyond reason. We believe passionately in the power of ideas to differentiate and motivate. And to change the world for the better. We have an unshakeable spirit and unbeatable attitude from day one at Saatchi & Saatchi that Nothing is Impossible.
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2016 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
- Our Inspirational Dream: To be revered as the hothouse for world-changing ideas that create sustainable growth for our clients.
- Our Focus: To fill the world with Lovemarks, brands that inspire loyalty beyond reason.
- Our Spirit: One Team, One Dream – Nothing Is Impossible
Top 3 Interesting Facts or Things to Do in the Agency's Host City?
- Walk the Highline before or after work (perk of being located on the west side).
- Take an impromptu Chelsea Gallery tour on a week night.
- Rent a bike and ride up and down the West Side Highway, especially amazing at sunset.
#MAipalum at agency:
- Sebastien Ade, Social Media Executive, NYC
- Sheldon Levy, EVP, Associate Director, Broadcast Production
- Kassandra Pollard, Creative, NYC
- Danica Rosen, Content Producer, NYC