Location: New York, NY
We're a bunch of restless and curious, creative, smart and passionate people looking to re-imagine what is possible when technology and story meet. Our collaborative culture celebrates breakthrough ideas and the diverse people who dream them and make them real through a unique connectedness of perspectives and disciplines. When you connect the right mix of minds and passions, and give them a place to change the world, THEY DO.
Top 3 Interesting Facts or Things to Do in the Agency's Host City?
- Our New York employees will tell you NYC is the greatest city in the world - there's nowhere else on Earth with such great exposure to different backgrounds, cultures and perspectives.
- You'll never be bored in NYC. From museums and theatre to restaurants, shops, and sites, it's impossible to run out of things to do.
- If that's not enough to make you want to live & work here, the first pizzeria in the United States was opened in NYC in the 1800s.
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2017 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
- In all of our North America offices, every Monday is "Cookie Monday" and every Wednesday is "Bagel Wednesday" - and it's exactly what it sounds like: free cookies and bagels to satisfy those weekday carb cravings!
- We do work outside of work for fun. Check out our Sapient Startup initiative http://www.sapientstartup.com/ and Sapient Snap: http://www.sapientsnap.com/
- Several of our offices are dog-friendly (although unfortunately none are cat-friendly).