We're known as the Disruption® Company. Disruption defines a vision that breaks conventions and creates a new platform for growth. TBWA\Chiat\Day NY is a truly vibrant and creative place to be and we all strive to deliver the best to our clients.
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2016 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
- We are a tremendously diverse group of people. Our employees are from around the country and around the world.
- We have an amazing leadership team that keeps the energy up.
- TBWA\Chiat\Day is a vibrant place to work. The people make this agency great!
Top 3 Interesting Facts or Things to Do in the Agency's Host City?
We are in the heart of NYC. Our office is located just across the street from St. Patrick's Cathedral.
Just a few subway stops (or a good walk) will take you to the Broadway Theaters or some of the most iconic museums.
You can stop by and see the crowds at NBC in Rockefeller Center or go for a walk on The High Line. You never have to be bored in this city!
#maipalum at agency:
- Orlando Buddle, Project Manager, NYC
- Nari Kim, Associate Creative Director, NYC
- Gina Pido, Designer, NYC
- Chris Villanueva, Copywriter, NYC
- Tanya Zhang, Associate Art Director, NYC