Agency: Team Detroit
Location: Dearborn, MI
Team Detroit is a 21st‑century version of the full‑service agency. Five international, legendary agencies that individually revolutionized the industry, from creating the world’s first television commercial to unleashing the energy of direct response, melded into one seamless powerhouse dedicated to tirelessly serving our clients. We have restructured our service offerings in Detroit in order to provide best‑in‑class talent, easy access and more effective marketing partnerships to its client base in Detroit, the largest of which is Ford Motor Company. What we do: Creative, Account, Production, Strategy, Human Resource, Engineering, QA, and everything in between.
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2016 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
- Stereo 550: We have bands come and perform at the agency about once a month.
- People here want to see interns succeed.
- We have Bagel Mondays. Free bagels for everyone.
Top 3 Interesting Facts or Things to Do in the Agency's Host City?
- Birthplace of Motown.
- Home of the Detroit Tigers, Eminem, and Kid Rock.
- Land of Shinola and Slow Roll (Apple Commercial)
#Maipalum at agency:
- Laura Bautista, Media Planner, Detroit
- Sharise Crumley, MSC, Senior Digital Account Executive, Detroit
- Sarah Jean Ferraris, Digital Project Manager, Shopper Marketing - Northeast Market Area, Detroit
- Simone Thomas, Digital Media Planner, Detroit