Team One, a division of Saatchi & Saatchi, is a full-service, advertising agency specializing in aspirational brands headquartered in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Atlanta, Chicago, New York and soon Dallas. With its very first marketing campaign in 1987, Team One was responsible for one of the most notable brand launches in history and helped to make Lexus the automotive industry’s greatest success story. In addition to Lexus and the Lexus Dealer Association, Team One has a diverse portfolio focusing on aspirational brands, including The Ritz-Carlton, Haagen-Dazs International, Indian Motorcycle and 2K Games. You will have the opportunity to become immersed in the craft of creating marketing and communication solutions for a global roster of high-profile clients. At Team One, every facet of brand communications is developed under one roof, from broadcast television to Web development to branded events and experiences. Creating an environment that inspires great ideas is something we’re pretty passionate about. So we are thrilled to say we’ve placed #27 (out of 50 U.S.-based advertising and media companies!) in Advertising Age’s Best Places to Work AND #53 (out of 100 U.S.-based companies!) in Outside magazine’s Best Places to Work. These are national awards that are dedicated to celebrating the best and most dynamic work experiences across the country. This is the THIRD time we have made Advertising Age's list, and the SECOND time we’ve made Outside’s. Team One is the only L.A. agency on Outside’s magazine’s list, and one of only two companies in L.A overall.
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2016 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
- We were named one of the best places to work by Ad Age in 2014.
- We are a dog friendly office.
- We give back and employees participate in Do Good Fridays every week.
Top 3 Interesting Facts or Things to Do in the Agency's Host City?
- The average citizen of Los Angeles eats 28 pounds of fried chicken, 50 pounds of French fries, 22 gallons of ice cream, 12 pounds of tortilla chips and drinks 325 bottles of beer every year.
- The Shirley Temple, a non-alcoholic cocktail, was invented in Los Angeles. The city flower is the bird of paradise and the city tree is the coral tree. Los Angeles has the largest number of women-owned businesses in the nation.
- Los Angeles' full name is "El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de los Angeles de Porciuncula," which, translated from Spanish, means "The Village of Our Lady, the Queen of the Angels of the river of Porziuncola." The Disneyland monorail, built in the 1950s, was the first working monorail in the Western hemisphere
#Maipalum at agency:
- Elaine Evangelista, Associate Media Director, LA
- Jacky Yang, Media Planner, LA