We are over 500 employees from 23 countries. We are creatives, UX planners and number crunchers. We are yogis, mustaches, fixed gear bikes and cardigans. But we are also Jeeps, top 40 lists and the occasional selfie. Our goals are not just about dollar signs or awards for our shelf (though we like those, too). Our real goal is to help clients find and tap into new energy for their brands. We are a full-service agency with unified capabilities in advertising, strategic planning, direct response, digital, data analytics, design and branded content. Our strength lies not in a type of account, category or even a style of work. Our strength is our ability to help brands find and tap into new energy. Energy that fuels growth, powers big ideas and breathes new life into the relationship between the brand and consumers. And from OREO to Walmart, UPS to GEICO, we’ve created new energy for brands across industries. Below are just a few of our unique capabilities and partnerships that allow us to do so.
Top 3 Interesting Facts or Things to Do in the Agency's Host City?
- There are plenty of places to eat and drink. We are one of the most foodie cities in the U.S.
- We're not far from the beach or mountains, so pick your poison. Plus we have many of local areas to explore and enjoy the outdoors.
- Richmond has something for everyone. From festivals to concerts to museums to breweries. You want it? We've got it.
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2017 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
- Virginia is for lovers." Longest running tourism campaign in America. And we created it.
- Our agency is located in the 3rd most tattooed city in the country.
- We've won an Emmy for "Clouds over Cuba," work done to honor the 50th anniversary of the Cuban Missile Crisis. So you can look forward to not only snapping a pic with a real-life Emmy, but also walking by it each day. Talk about walking on cloud 9.