The Richards Group is the largest independent branding agency in the nation, with a staff of over 700 and annual billings above $1 billion. Creative is our passion, but we do have another love – independence. With zero absentee owners or outside investors, we’re free to focus solely on our work. Which is good, because there’s a lot of work to focus on: advertising, digital, relationship marketing, retail, brand, business-to-business, Hispanic marketing, sports marketing…there isn’t a form of branding at which The Richards Group doesn’t excel. Clients include Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Fiat USA, The Home Depot, Motel 6, Orkin, RAM Trucks, and The Salvation Army.
The Richards Group can be found at: http://blog.richards.com/
Top 3 Interesting Facts or Things to Do in the Agency's Host City?
- Dallas has more restaurants per capita than New York City.
- Dallas is a melting pot of cultures, religions and lifestyles.
- Dallas is known for its music, museums, and festivals.
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2017 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
- In 2016 we hired 46 of our interns to permanent roles.
- We have a full-service gym that you have access to throughout the day.
- For the past 12 years we've renovated a home of an underprivileged family in our community. The funds to do this project come from a benefit concert we host. http://signinrockout.com/