Location: Kansas City, MO
We’re nothing if not passionate about what we do. And at the center of that is a culture that celebrates our diversity and brings together thinkers from all over the world. From Summer Fridays to our anniversary bash, VML encourages a balance of good times and excellent work.
VML is a global marketing agency that delivers forward-thinking ideas and solutions for the world’s most influential brands, including: MillerCoors brands Coors and Coors Light, Charter Communications, Colgate-Palmolive, COBRA PUMA GOLF, Dell, Gatorade, the Kellogg Company, Kimberly-Clark, Krispy Kreme, Microsoft, NAPA AUTO PARTS, PepsiCo, Southwest Airlines, U.S. Soccer, Tennessee Tourism, Wendy’s and Xerox.
Founded in 1992 and headquartered in Kansas City, Mo., VML joined the world’s largest communications services group WPP in 2001. VML has more than 2,200 employees with principal offices in 24 locations across six continents.
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2016 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
- Our Kansas City office was named one f the top ten coolest places to work for in Kansas City.
- Kansas City was just named one of the top 5 cities to keep on your radar in 2014.
- We have built 501c3 into our structure – called the VML Foundation, we just hit our $1MM mark last year.
Top Interesting Facts or Things to Do in the Agency's Host City?
- Kansas City was just name one of the top 5 cities to keep on your radar by the Huffington Post.
- Head to Oklahoma Joe’s for some world-class BBQ!
#maipalum at agency:
- Raihana Halim, Freelance Senior Art Director, NYC
- Edward "Edi" Loyola, Art Director, NYC