Location: New York, NY
VML is a contemporary marketing agency that moves brands forward by inspiring a human connection. VML’s clients include Bridgestone, Colgate-Palmolive, Dell, Electrolux/Frigidaire, Ford, the Kellogg Company, Kimberly-Clark, New Balance, PepsiCo, Sprint, and Wendy’s. Founded in 1992 and headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, VML joined the world’s largest communications services group, WPP, in 2001. VML has more than 2,500 employees with principal offices in 28 locations across six continents.
Top Interesting Facts or Things to Do in the Agency's Host City?
- VML’s New York office is located at Columbus Circle, which is across the street from the CNN Center. If you keep your eyes open, you might just see Anderson Cooper.
- VML’s New York office is also located at the southwest corner of Central Park – the most visited urban park in the United States with more than 40 million visitors annually, and one of the most filmed locations in the world.
- VML New York has its own concierge – who can help with suggestions on dinner reservations and special deals in the neighborhood.
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2017 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
- VML’s global headquarters is located in an active municipal airport in downtown Kansas City.
- Our global headquarters is undergoing a massive renovation that will expand our footprint to nearly 100,000 square feet.
- 2017 is VML’s 25th anniversary and will included added celebrations to our already vibrant culture.