At Weber Shandwick, we understand the new engagement era because engaging people in conversations that matter to them is what we’ve always done. Winning today requires storytelling that’s relevant, personal and genuine. It means understanding the new power that trusted advocates wield. And, more than anything, winning demands content that’s provocative, original and irresistible. We are a creative studio of writers, designers, builders, strategists, conversation-starters, storytellers. We are passionate about our clients and, through our Specialty Firms and dedicated Practice Groups, we are deeply knowledgeable about their businesses. And while we are a big, global organization, we believe that collaboration is the best way to succeed.
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2016 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
- We hired an executive creative director who turned his apartment into an arcade: http://bit.ly/1ZSNUtY
- American Idol may be finished, but Weber Shandwick Agency Idol lives on: 300 WS NY staffers pack Webster Hall to see their colleagues perform every summer.
- We made the KFC logo visible from space: http://bit.ly/20jOBcC
Top 3 Interesting Facts or Things to Do in the Agency's Host City?
It's New York City!! Enough said.
#maipalum at agency:
- Julian Vasquez, Account Executive, NYC
- Vu Tran, Design Intern, NYC