Location: Seattle, WA
As an agency that thrives on the “Democracy of Good Ideas,” we value relationships above all. We have an amazing group of people who would tell you that, at least on most days, they truly love the folks they get to work with. We collaborate, we create, and most importantly, we have lots of belly laughs. We are fortunate to be independently owned, and every day, you still see our founding owners - Pat Doody and Tracy Wong - in the hallways.
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2016 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
- More than 10% of our current full-time employees were once interns at WONGDOODY.
- We often have arm wrestling contests, foot races in the parking garage, and saltine-eating competitions, just for some good old-fashioned fun.
- We have an amazing view of Seattle’s Waterfront and Elliott Bay from our office, which is just blocks away from Pike Place Market, as well as historic Pioneer Square.
Top 3 Interesting Facts or Things to Do in the Agency's Host City?
- Seattle gets far less rain than we're known for. In fact, Seattle summers are usually sunny and beautiful, with a ton to do for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Seattle is the 8th most walkable large city in the US. It's also bike friendly and has pretty great public transportation.
- We are best known for our most iconic landmark, the Space Needle, but an even more fun tourist attraction for a great overview of our city and its history is the "Ride the Ducks" boat/bus.
#Maipalum at agency:
- Pam Fujimoto, ECD, LA
- Jessica Goodwin, Interactive Producer, LA