At Wunderman, we live at the collision of data and creativity. We believe one cannot function without the other, and together they are powerful tools. Our ideas are born and rooted in cultural intelligence. We make sense of data exhaust to understand customers’ values and connect to them on an individual level. We are 2,200 creative thinkers, 1,300 data scientists, and 3,500 business minds across 175 offices in 60 countries committed to driving customer engagement. Because when we know what matters to people, people care about what we do.
Top 3 Interesting Facts or Things to Do in the Agency's Host City?
- The CUBS, ya know, the 2016 World Series Champs! Our office has season tickets, and interns can definitely snag a few!
- Deep dish pizza. Our president LOVES it. You can guarantee a few free pizza lunches throughout the summer.
- The Chicago office is steps away from the Art Institute, one of the oldest and largest art museums in the USA.
Top 3 Interesting Facts a #MAIP2017 Fellow Won't Find on the Agency's Website?
- There are many free perks (free breakfast Wednesday, free vending machines, themed Friday happy hours, softball and volleyball leagues)
- Extensive experience in event marketing (specifically in our Chicago office)
- The Chicago office HR team actually oversees 3 WPP agencies (Wunderman, Cavalry and Y&R), giving MAIPers the opportunity to network with 3 different companies across the network.